Berikut ini adalah informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Oktober 2013 di PT Gameloft Indonesia (Yogyakarta) yang saat ini sedang membutuhkan bantuan anda untuk mengisi beberapa posisi di perusahaan tersebut. Jika anda ingin mendaftarkan diri ke perusahaan ini anda bisa mencoba untuk membaca semua persyaratan yang berlaku dibawah ini :
Gameloft is a leading global developer and publisher of downloadable video games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set top box, connected TVs and consoles. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 4,000 developers.
This position will report directly to SEA Communication Manager, in implementing communication activities and tools for Gameloft, internally and externally.
He/she will be involved with:
- writing, editing and overseeing the design of print and online materials such as posters, emailings, brochures, website;
- coordinating staff activities and external campaigns.
- coordinating with recruitment team related to recruitment events.
- managing information content and flow.
- advising Country HR Manager and Studio Manager on internal and external communication.
- SEA Communication Manager to ensure that all communications done are aligned with South East Asia communication standard (consistency, quality).
- Produce the content for the corporate and intranet website
- Assist in the production of all communication and recruitment materials
- Assist in developing Gameloft brand awareness, throughout communities, social media, and other communication channels
- Maintain proper documentation of all activities, monitor media coverage (Gameloft or Game industry related) and help issuing press reviews
- Help prepare any ad hoc reports/presentations requested by Studio Manager and Country HR Manager
- Give an administrative and logistic support for internal events and recruitment activities
- Participate in finding innovative ideas in terms of internal and external communication and implement them.
- Have 2-3 years of experience in Public Relation and Marketing.
- Good communication skills (speaking and writing).
- Familiar with social media.
- High computer literacy and strong working knowledge of design software such as Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly creative, organized, open-minded, and have excellent communication skill.
- Meticulous, flexible, multitask and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Fluent English, speaking and writing, is mandatory
Working at office of Gameloft Indonesia in Yogyakarta, you will be assisting Human Resources Manager in different tasks related to recruitment as follows:
- Implementing all recruitment process: recruitment scheduling and planning, resume search, CV screening, reference checks, interviews, etc.
- Being responsible for following up and filling in vacancies, ensuring the quality of candidates’ selection to meet the company’s requirements.
- Keeping updated applicants’ database and reports
- Evaluating and recommending efficient recruitment channels
- Following up and joining in activities in cooperation with academics (internship, seminars, job fairs, etc).
- Joining in the making of documents and tools serving recruitment activities
- Actively proposing and implementing ideas or actions to improve recruitment process and to meet recruitment targets both in terms of number and quality
- Proposing, and joining in initiatives for developing resource, attracting and keeping talents for the company
- Relationship with partners: proposing, implementing or taking part in actions to maintain and develop good relations with the company’s partners (universities, training centers, suppliers…)
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, Human Resource, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or related areas
- At least 1 years of working experience in recruitment.
- Excellent English (both speaking and writing) and advance in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Very well organized, Pro-active and innovative, Excellent interpersonal skills; good teamwork
- Sense of responsibility, result-oriented, Ability to work under pressure
- Office computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Internet and e-mail, photoshop)
Closing date : 13 October 2013
Demikian informasi terbaru Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Oktober 2013 di Yogyakarta, jangan ragu untuk bertanya dan mencari informasi seputar lowongan kerja terkait di kota-kota dan perusahaan yang anda kehendaki, untuk anda yang membutuhkan info lain tentang Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Oktober 2013 Di Bandung silahkan cari dikategori yang lain, salam sukses selalu untuk anda.